A14 Closures week commencing 12th August 2019
Published: 08 August 2019
Monday 12 to Friday 16 (five nights)
Monday 12 to Thursday 15 (four nights)
- A14 eastbound between Ellington Jct 20 and Brampton Hut Jct 21
Vehicles will be diverted east on the A605 then south on the A1(M) to the A605 to re-join the A14 at Jct 21.
- A14 westbound Brampton Hut Jct 21 to Ellington Jct 20
Vehicles will be diverted north on the A1(M) then travel west on the A605 to rejoin the A14 at Jct 13
- B1049 Bridge Road southbound and Jct 32 gyratory between northbound and southbound B1049 Bridge Road
Vehicles will be diverted via Impington Lane, Burgoynes Road, Milton Road, Butt Lane, A10 to Milton Interchange, Kings Hedges Road to re-join the B1049.
Friday 16 to Sunday 18 (three nights)
- A428 eastbound Madingley to A14 eastbound Histon Jct 32
Motorway traffic will travel south on the M11, east on A505 and north on A11 to re-join the A14. Non motorway traffic will be diverted on local roads through Cambridge.
- M11 Jct 14 exit slip
- A14 westbound between Six Mile Bottom Jct 36 and Girton Jct 31
Motorway traffic will travel south on the A11, west on the A505 and then north on the M11. Non motorway traffic will diverted on local roads through Cambridge
Saturday 17 7am to Sunday 18 7pmSaturday 17 5am to 9pm and Sunday 18 5am to 9pm
- A14 eastbound St Ives Jct 26 to M11 southbound Jct 14
Vehicles will be diverted south on the A1198, then east on the A428 to re-join the A14 eastbound or continue on the A1303 to re-join the M11 southbound
- A1307 inbound
- A14 eastbound Bar Hill Jct 29 between exit and entry slips
Vehicles will be diverted off the A14 at Jct 29 via the eastbound exit slip and will re-join via the entry slip
For more information about this scheme, visit https://highwaysengland.co.uk/a14-cambridge-to-huntingdon-improvement-scheme-home/
, or stay updated by following us on https://twitter.com/a14c2h