A14 Closures week commencing 4th March 2019
Published: 04 March 2019
Monday 4 to Sunday 10 (seven nights)
Monday 4 to Friday 8 (five nights)
- A14 eastbound between Swavesey Jct 28 and Bar Hill Jct 29
Strategic traffic will be diverted south on the A1198 at Jct 24, then east on the A428 to re-join the A14.
- A14 westbound between Bar Hill Jct 29 and Swavesey Jct 28
- Vehicles will be diverted west on the A428 then north on the A1198 to re-join the A14 at Godmanchester
- A14 westbound to westbound Girton Jct 31 loop
- A1 northbound between Buckden and Alconbury
Vehicles will travel east on the A428, north on the A1198, west on the A14 and then north on the A14 link road to re-join the A1
- A1 southbound between Alconbury and Buckden
Vehicles will be diverted south on the A14 link road, then east on the A14, south on the A1198 and west on the A428 to re-join the A1
- A14 eastbound Ellington Jct 20 entry slip
Tuesday 5 to Wednesday 6 (two nights)
- Dry Drayton Jct 30 westbound entry and exit slips closed, along with a lane 1 & 2 closure between M11 Jct 13 and A14 westbound to Bar Hill Jct 29.
The eastbound carriageway will remain open on these two nights.
Saturday 9 6am to Monday 11 5am
Saturday 9 7am to Sunday 10 7pmSaturday 9 and Sunday 10 7am to 7pm
- A1 southbound between Brampton Hut and Buckden
Vehicles will be diverted east on the A14, south on the A1198 then west on the A428 to re-join the A1
- Oakington Road, Dry Drayton