A14 Road Closures week commencing 21st January 2019
Published: 18 January 2019
Monday 21st January (one night)
Monday 21st to Thursday 24th (four nights)
- A14 westbound between Brampton Hut (jct 21) and Ellington (jct 20)
Vehicles will be diverted north on the A1(M) then travel west on the A605 to re-join the A14 at jct 13
Non-motorway traffic west at Wooley Road, south on Ellington Road and west at Wooley Hill to re-join the A14
Monday 21st to Friday 25th (five nights)
- A1 southbound between Brampton Hut and Buckden
Vehicles will be diverted east on the A14, south on the A1198 then west on the A428 to re-join the A1.
- A1 northbound between Buckden and Brampton Hut
Vehicles will travel east on the A428, north on the A1198, west on the A14 and then north on the A14 link road to re-join the A1
- A14 westbound between Bar Hill (jct 29) and Swavesey (jct 28)
Vehicles will be diverted west on the A428 then north on the A1198 to re-join the A14 at Godmanchester.
- A14 eastbound between Swavesey (jct 28) and Bar Hill (jct 29)
Vehicles will be diverted south on the A1198 at jct 24, then east on the A428 to re-join the A14
Friday 25th 9pm to Monday 28th 5am
- A14 Girton (jct 31) westbound to westbound loop.
Friday 25th (one night)
- A1 northbound Brampton village exit and entry slip
- A1 southbound Brampton village exit and entry slip
Brampton village will remain accessible via junction 22 off the A14
Saturday 26th 7am to Sunday 27th 7pm
- A1 southbound Brampton Hut entry slip
- A1307 outbound
For more information about this scheme, visit http://roads.highways.gov.uk/projects/a14-cambridge-to-huntingdon/, or stay updated by following us on https://twitter.com/a14c2h and https://en-gb.facebook.com/A14C2H/.