UPDATED Bar Hill Junction News
Published: 06 December 2018
- The Bar Hill junction change is still planned for this Sunday morning.
- Following feedback, I have been in discussion with our traffic managers to review the potential for any traffic issues at night time peak flows out of Bar Hill.
- I have asked for the installation of a single traffic signal just north of the traffic island on the B1050 travelling from Longstanton. This will be manually controlled.
- This will allow the traffic travelling from this direction to be held for short periods allowing traffic travelling out of Bar Hill to have easier flow onto the island during that time.
- The procedure will be monitored to measure its effectiveness and adjusted if appropriate.