A14 Closures week commencing 10th December 2018
Published: 07 December 2018
We have been advised of the following road closures in connection with the A14 for week commencing 10th December 2018.
Monday 10th to Friday 14th (five nights)
Monday 10th to Thursday 13th (four nights)
- A1 southbound between Alconbury and Buckden
Vehicles will be diverted south on the A14 link road, then east on the A14, south on the A1198 and west on the A428 to re-join the A1
- A428 eastbound Madingley to A14 eastbound Fen Ditton junction 34
Motorway traffic will travel south on the M11, east on A505 and north on A11 to re-join the A14. Non motorway traffic will be diverted on local roads through Cambridge.
- M11 junction 14 exit slip
- A14 westbound between Six Mile Bottom junction 36 and Girton junction 31
Motorway traffic will travel south on the A11, west on the A505 and then north on the M11
Non motorway traffic will diverted on local roads through Cambridge
Friday 14th 9pm to Monday 17th 5am
- A1 northbound between Buckden and Alconbury
Vehicles will travel east on the A428, north on the A1198, west on the A14 and then north on the A14 link road to re-join the A1
Friday 14th 9pm to Sunday 16th 6pm
Saturday 15th 7am to 6pm
- A1 northbound between Brampton Hut and Alconbury
Vehicles will be diverted east on the A14, then north on the A14 link road to re-join the A1
Saturday 15th (one night)
- Oakington Road, Dry Drayton
Sunday 16th (one night)
- A14 eastbound between St Ives junction 26 and Bar Hill junction 29
Vehicles will be diverted south on the A1198 at junction 24 and then east on the A428 to re-join the A14 at junction 31
- M11 northbound junction 14 to A14 westbound Lolworth junction 28a
Vehicles will be diverted west on the A428 then north on the A1198 to re-join the A14 at Godmanchester.
- A1307 outbound
For more information about this scheme, visit https://highwaysengland.co.uk/a14-cambridge-to-huntingdon-improvement-scheme-home/, or stay updated by following us on https://twitter.com/a14c2h and https://en-gb.facebook.com/A14C2H/.